The Baltic states, also known as the Baltics, Baltic nations or Baltic countries, are the three countries in northern Europe on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Travel Period: November 2016-March 2017
Price starting from: N287,375 Per person sharing
· Arrival airport transfer
· 7 Nights accommodations in a 3star hotel
· Daily breakfast
· Daily lunch
· Daily dinner
· panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral
· Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn.
· The afternoon offers an optional excursion to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle
· Explore the magnificent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. Following a guided tour of the palace we travel through the rolling hills of Southern Latvia to reach Riga late afternoon
· Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Gauja National Park and the town of Sigulda.
· We listen to the medieval Latvian legend of the Rose of Turaida and see the ruins of the Episcopal Castle and of the Castle of the Knights of the Sword
· The afternoon offers an optional visit to the Ethnographical Open Air Museum, a spacious exposition of 18th century country life
· The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument
· Visit the vibrant Latvian sea resort, famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches.
· Visit the Estonian summer resort of Parnu
· Tour guide
· Return tour transfer from hotel
· Departure airport transfer
· Air Ticket: On request
· Visa advisory: On request
· Other tour not mention in the above
· Personal expenses
The above Package is subject to a change without any prior notice, until the completion of the package