Covering an area of 1,510 square km, the Masai Mara National Reserve is regarded
as one of the 8th Wonders of the world. It is the land of Panoramic views, abundant wildlife,
and endless spectacles. The one of a kind safari captures many attractions and is home to the big
5 as well as the two million animals that make up the Great Migration yearly.
Day 1:Arrival- Private transfer to hotel (Sarova Stanley)
Day 2:Nairobi - Masai Mara game reserve (Ashnil Camp/Legends' Mara camp)
Day 3:Masai Mara game reserve (Ashnil Camp/Legends' Mara camp)
Day 4:Maasai Mara- Nairobi with Drop off of at the airport
- English speaking safari Driver guides
- 4x 4 Land-cruiser or Land rovers with pop up roof for game drives.
- Full board accommodation: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner except in Nairobi
- Mineral water all-way through while on safaris.
- Evacuation insurance in-case of emergency.
- Bed and Breakfast in Nairobi on Day 1
- Park fees to all parks and reserves mentioned.
- Pick up and drop off at the airport.
-Tips and Gratuities
-Things of personal Nature
-Drinks at hotels and lodges unless stated otherwise.
-Any Domestic flights that may be required