For those who fancy a change from the slow motion ambience of Mahe's beaches, a vacation in Mauritius maybe for you. There are few better beach destinations than Seychelles, with endless talc-white crescents and stretches hemmed by granite boulders seemingly dropped by giants. This is one of the world’s smallest countries, with a population of just 100,000 across its 115 remote islands, so expect peace and space, but adventure also awaits those who seek it.
Nestled in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles offer a sanctuary for unique flora and fauna. Spot giant tortoises and the indigenous Coco de Mer palm on the many walking trails around the islands. Picture perfect beaches are in abundance, many encircled by coral reefs teeming with marine life. Look forward to the vacation of a lifetime.
Book today and enjoy guaranteed savings and upgrades and many more extras to make your next vacation truly special.
The beaches are a huge drawcard in Seychelles, along with its raw natural beauty and the simple, sleepy lifestyle of this remote country.
• Fall in love with the Creole culture and fabulous mix of people across this relatively young nation
• Walk in the Eden-like environment of Vallee de Mer on Praslin
• Enjoy a touch of the Robinson Crusoe lifestyle but all the home comforts, with a stay on a private resort island
• Marvel at the incredible nature on Curieuse, teeming with rare birds and roaming giant tortoises
• Cycle around La Digue, a mini-Mahe that’s home to the stunning Anse Source d’Argent beach
Flight Tickets, Travel Insurance, Hotel Accommodation, Daily Breakfast, Transfers, City Tours and Sightseeing, Global WiFi
Inquiries / Booking:
08157550588, 08157550573 or 08157550539